Gravity Forms Schedule Entries Export plugin is the add-on for Gravity Forms that exports any gravity form entries to a .CSV file or/and send the file to email address(es) on a schedule. So if you have some gravity form collecting user submissions and want to get exported entries automatically, then we believe that this the best solution for you!
Gravity Forms Schedule Entries Export WordPress Plugin Features
- Name – required field, enter some unique name to indetify your task.
- Time Frame – required feield, set how frequently form entries are exported and emailed.
- To Email Addresses – enter a comma separated list of email addresses you would like to receive the exported entries file.
- From Email Address – enter the email address you would like the exported entries file sent from.
- Message – enter a message for the export email.
- Form Fields – required feield, select the fields you would like to include in the export.
- Condition – set conditional logic that must be met before sending the export.
Gravity Forms Schedule Entries Export 1.0.1 WordPress Plugin Changes
- Add new item “Yearly” for the “Time Frame” drop-down selection
- Fix minor bugs
We apologize. Download Gravity Forms Schedule Entries Export WordPress Plugin is not available at this time. Please sign in using the button on the right, and stay tuned. Thank you for understanding.