Free Icarus WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make page redirection related stuff extremely simple. – Page not found redirection? Random post redirection? Login/logout redirection? Https/http/www/non-www redirection? Comment/attachment redirection? Maintenance mode/Coming soon page? Time/referrer/os/username/device type/login type/ip/country/language/browser redirection? – No problem!
Icarus WordPress Plugin Features
- You can redirect a user to an ‘exit strategy’ page, where he can like and share your page, before he leaves
- You can redirect users based on their IP address
- You can redirect users based on their country or language
- You can redirect users based on their browser version
- You can redirect 404 Not Found pages
- You can generate a link that serves a random post on every access
- You can redirect your users to a custom site if they have any kind of ad blocking software (AdBlock) enabled in their browsers
- You can redirect your users after they logged in/logged out
- You can redirect users if they made a comment for the first time on your blog
- You can redirect users from an attachment page to it’s parent page
- You can redirect users in a given time period only
- You can redirect users if they come from a specific list of referrers (ex: facebook.com, twitter.com)
- You can redirect a user based on his username – you can ban users!
- You can redirect users if they have a predefined OS – ex: redirect all users who have Windows installed on their machines!
Icarus 1.6 WordPress Plugin Changes
- Major performance improvement
We apologize. Download Icarus WordPress Plugin is not available at this time. Please sign in using the button on the right, and stay tuned. Thank you for understanding.