Free Tartarus wordpress plugin in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans. With this plugin, you can send bad bots that crawl your website to Tartarus and banish them from your website!
Tartarus WordPress Plugin Features
- You can create a bad crawler trap that will block further access of ‘bad bots’ – those that do not respect the rules you defined in the robots.txt file
- You can create a honeypot trap that will capture all bots that automatically leave comments on your website, spamming
- You can automatically block all known ‘bad bots’ (based on their User Agent) from accessing your website. For a full list of these bots, consult the plugin’s documentation
- You can automatically block all known ‘good bots’ (here are included the ones with real SEO value – GoogleBot, BingBot, Yandex, etc.
- You can log website visitors bots and humans alike, and view website traffic reports in the plugin settings panel
- You can except bot names that you do not want to ban in any circumstances
- You can except bot IP Addresses that you do not want to ban in any circumstances
- You can configure this plugin to send you an automated email every time a new bot gets banned
Tartarus 1.3 WordPress Plugin Changes
- Fixed plugin auto-updating process
- Some minor fixes and enhancements
We apologize. Download Tartarus WordPress Plugin is not available at this time. Please sign in using the button on the right, and stay tuned. Thank you for understanding.