Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system?
Free User Role Editor WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Block selected widgets under “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Per plugin access for users with “activate_plugins” capability
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators.
Download Nulled User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin